Canadian Medical Students Club
The purposes of the Canadian Club are:
- Educate Canadians on how to best prepare for return to Canada as practicing physicians via communication with student in various years at different stages of the process, as well as through lectures and online meeting with doctors and representatives within Canada.
- Celebrate Canadian Cultural and sporting heritage via film/games screenings, food festivals, movie nights, skating parties, other special events and so forth.
- Holding fun stress-relieving activities during study times as per 2
- Raising money for local and international charities via fundraising events
- Interfacing with Canadian consulate and attending any relevant government initiatives in Cyprus.